BP to remove failed blow-out preventer

BP to replace blowout preventer at Deepwater Horizon site, Times Picayune, August 6, 2010 at 5:39 p.m. EDT:

The government’s point man on the Gulf oil spill says engineers will probably remove the failed blowout preventer and replace it to secure the site permanently.

Retired Coast Guard Adm. Thad Allen told The Associated Press today that it is likely the Justice Department will want the failed blowout preventer as evidence as it investigates.

Read more: http://blog.al.com/live/2010/08/bp_to_replace_blowout_prevente.html

1 comment to BP to remove failed blow-out preventer

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

  

  

  

* Copy this password:

* Type or paste password here:

410,566 Spam Comments Blocked so far by Spam Free Wordpress