Interview with Clayton Matherne, Louisiana Environmental Action Network, April 1, 2011:
... Mr. Matherne has asked us to publish his story in hopes that it will help others who are suffering know that they are not alone and for those who are not aware of their plight that assistance is greatly needed.
Please watch, share, and assist in the solution in whatever way you can.
To help, visit the Louisiana Environmental Action Network here.
- Used to be a pro wrestler, power lifter that trained for Olympics
- Can't remember anything
- Lost half of eyesight
- Coughing up blood all the time
- Shaking and trembling
- Can't hold a bottle of water in hands
- Headaches so bad it causes my body to be paralyzed
- Engineer on boat out skimming for oil
- They would spray the dispersant on top of us
- BP wouldn't supply respirators
- Couldn't bring own respirators or they were fired
- Symptoms since May 30, 2010