Cleanup worker Jennifer Rexford has been admitted to Oak Hill Hospital in Brooksville, Florida and is currently in room 615.
Via Jennifer Rexford's Facebook, February 16, 2011:
Well Sunday I lost feeling in my right side one of my pupils dialated and my face won't stop twitching. tomorrow morning I get admitted to the oak hill hospital. Hopefully we will stop this in time love you guys and everyone that has supported me.
Please contact the hospital (352-596-6632, room 615) to talk with Jennifer. If you would like to help Jennifer, visit http://jmrexford.chipin.com/my-medical-care
Excerpts from an email via Patricia Springstead, RN MS regarding Jennifer's condition, February 18, 2011:
Jennifer Rexford's blood test results
- Ethylbenzene 1.11 ppb (10 times the NHANES 95th percentile) Update: .1 -.3 ppb
- Hexane 150 ppb Update: 148.7 ppb
- 3-Methylpentane 126.70 ppb Update: 43.2 ppb
- 2-Methylpentane 68.9 ppb Update: 80.3 ppb
- Heavy bleeding from rectum, vagina and urinary tract
- Constant facial twitching
- Sore throat
- Coughing black/green effluent from lungs
- Tactile problems
- Irritability and labile emotions
- Short term memory loss
- Hemaglobin and Hematocrit low
- Blown pupils on one side, sign of neural degradation
- Blood pressure and temperature normal
Testing underway at hospital
- Complete Blood Count Tests
- Endocrine Panels
- Thyroid Panels
- Cardiac Echocardiagram
- Rashes Biopsied
- Pulmonary Function Tests
I have known the Doctors who are helping me with her for over 20 years, send thanks to OakHill Hospital in Brooksville, Florida for their concern...
I also spoke to the Chief Financial Officers secretary and they were so kind. They can not take a lot of Medicaid patients due to lack of payment for the Docs, Nurses and Costs. ...
We have just begun to fight.