BP Oil Spill Scientist Bob Naman: Seafood Still Not Safe, Project Gulf Impact, March 2, 2011:
Topics discussed by Chemist Bob Naman:
- He analyzed Corexit for Exxon/Mobil
- What happened to WKRG's testing?
- What's going on with the Dauphin Island Sea Lab?
- Current water testing
- FDA claim that 500 ppm of hydrocarbons is safe for seafood
- Seafood limit should be in the parts per billion, million
- 80% of blue crab larvae with petroleum
- Does not think it's safe to eat, drink, fish and walk around
- We're still in for major impacts
- This is the largest single environmental disaster in the world
Visit Project Gulf Impact for more information.